THE UNFORGETTABLE PLACES TO VISIT
TOP 30 PLACES TO VISIT IN YOUR LIFE
Age from 20 to 30 years is ideal for extreme travel and crazy acts. Work and personal money already exist. Families, children and a heap of commitments have not yet. So, it's time to go on a trip! Here are the 30 coolest ideas for this.
Video Credit : FAILORBIT via www.youtube.com
1. Wake up in the morning on the beach after the Full Moon Party on the island of Phangan, Thailand.
2. To plunge into the intimidating "devil's pool" of the Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia.
3. Through fatigue and unbelief, to overcome the route of the Pacific ridge length of 4,279 kilometers in the US from the border with Mexico to the border with Canada.
4. Be engaged in surfing on the fastest in the world waves of the island of Maui, Hawaii.
5. Go skiing along the steep route of the snow-capped Alps in Swiss Zermatt.
Photo Credit : xura/Depositphotos.com
6. To be touched by the bathing monkeys swimming in hot water in the park of Jigokudani, Japan.
7. Play the frightened knock of the heart, riding on a swing at an altitude of 2,660 meters above sea level in the city of Banos, Ecuado.
Photo Credit : wollertz/Depositphotos.com
8. Dive into the huge oceanic pool of Toa Sua in Samoa.
9. Get on a bicycle to the highest Rainbow point of the giant natural amphitheater Bryce Canyon in the USA.
10. Fly to Greenland's Illokkortoormiut by the only possible way - by helicopter, which flies there only twice a month. As a reward to see the world's longest fjords.
11. Dance with a hot Brazilian at a carnival in Rio de Janeiro.
12. With a sinking heart pass through the ziplainu over the wild jungles of Costa Rica.
Photo Credit : tarello.it
13. To get acquainted with the underwater inhabitants of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
14. Unravel the secrets of the ancient Incas in Machu Picchu, Peru.
15. Enjoy the view of amazing sea cliffs, sailing on a kayak through the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.
16. To climb a volcanic rock with the church of Saint-Michel d'Aigil in France.
17. Consider the sky reflected in the largest in the world solonchak Uyuni in Bolivia.
Photo Credit :KalypsoWorldPhotography/Depositphotos.com
18. A few days rafting along the longest in the world river Amazon in Brazil.
19. Fly by paraglider over the beautiful Queenstown in New Zealand.
20. See a beautiful mirage in the greatest desert of the Sahara, Tunisia.
21. Dance from evening until the morning without stopping in the famous "Amnesia" in Ibiza, Spain.
22. Watch dangerous predators from a well-protected jeep on a safari in Kenya.
23. Throw oranges team of rivals in the citrus battle of Ivrea, Ita
24. Rafting across the Grand Canyon, USA.
25. Personally recount all 30 active volcanoes of the island of Java in Indonesia.
26. To see the last of the seven wonders of the world - the pyramids of Giza, Egypt.
27. Receive a blessing in the towering altar of 3,120 meters above the sea level of the Tuckang-lakhang monastery in Bhutan.
Photo Credit : terkhomson/Depositphotos.com
28. Fly in a balloon over the Rio Grande during a balloon festival in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
29. Sit on the very tip of the Troll Language in Norway, which is 700 meters above Lake Ringeldalsvatn.
30. Escape from the ferocious bull during the festival of Ensciros in Spain.
If you implement at least a few items from the list, you can safely enter the new decade and have nothing to fear. But clearly follow the safety rules to meet the 30th anniversary in safety and integrity!