CHICKEN TAWA ROAST
Chicken tawa roast is very spicy and delicious recipe. You can make is with whole chicken catted from centre but I am going to use chicken pieces. This recipe is for 6-7 people give a try to this spicy recipe I am sure you will like it
- Chicken 1 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Red chillies crushed 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon
- Dry coriander 1 table spoon
- All spices powder 1 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste 2 table spoons
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 table spoon
- Salt 1 table spoon
- Black paper 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice 2 table spoons
- Oil to fry
- Take a bowl add yogurt, red chillies crushed, crushed cumin seeds, all spices powder, salt, black paper, turmeric powder, dry coriander, lemon juice and mix well.
- Make small cuts on chicken pieces so that mixture can penetrate.
- Apply this mixture on chicken.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil on TAWA and cook chicken, cover it for 5-10 minutes on slow flame.
- When chicken is golden brown, form both sides and water is dried dish it out.
- Serve with green chatni and Nan.