Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch Pro v7.3.3 Build 30440 / Connectify Hotspot Pro v3.7.1 Build 25486 / Connectify Dispatch Pro v22.214.171.124694
• Incl. Crack by sadpart8 / License Keys / Keygen by Raj
Released : May 27, 2014
Connectify Hotspot PRO is an easy to use software router for Windows computers that utilizes your PC’s built in Wi-Fi card to wirelessly share any available Internet connection with friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. Connectify Hotspot PRO can act as your primary router or even a Wi-Fi extender for your home router. With just a few clicks you’ll instantly have Wi-Fi in that hard to reach basement or bedroom! Additionally, you can configure Hotspot PRO to work as a wireless to wired-ethernet bridge for connecting older devices and gaming systems to the Internet.
Connectify Dispatch is an easy-to-use software load balancer that lets you combine bandwidth from all your computer’s Internet connections. Got Wi-Fi AND 4G? Two Wi-Fi adapters? Ethernet AND 3G? Dispatch will work with any and all of these technologies to increase your bandwidth. Seamlessly. Dispatch is particularly well-suited for BitTorrent and web pages – any download that naturally involves multiple files. While monolithic streams like Netflix can’t be split across connections, the Dispatch load balancer will assign them to the fastest connection – and route other requests to secondary connections. Fast AND smart. With Dispatch’s metered connections you can avoid costly overages by assigning bandwidth caps to your expensive 3G and 4G connections. In addition by setting their Priority level to Backup, Dispatch will only route traffic through them if your Primary connections fail. Fast, smart, AND frugal.
• Unlimited Hotspot Uptime - No time restrictions, run your Connectify Hotspot 24/7.
• Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks - Connectify Hotspot PRO supports sharing Internet from 3G/4G cards in addition to a wide variety of other USB cards and dongles. Turn your 3G or 4G USB stick into a real travel router.
• Fully Customizable SSID - Name your hotspot whatever you want! (Hotspot Lite requires your hotspot name to start with 'Connectify-').
• Wi-Fi Extender Mode - Extend the range of your home or office Wi-Fi with just a few clicks.
• Drag & Drop File Transfers - Easily share files of any size, directly to both devices connected to your hotspot, and to other Connectify Hotspot users on the same network.
• AutoInternet Selection - Automatically configure your hotspot's Internet sharing settings.
• Dispatch Integration - Share your Super-Fast Dispatch Connection with Connectify Hotspot PRO.
Connectify Hotspot 8 Release Notes:
• Fix Android clients not being able to connect when Local Access is disabled.
• Option to ‘Disable Adapter Power Management’ (Under Settings/Advanced) on the Hotspot adapter. This may help users who have client devices all get kicked off or have the hotspot disappear if sharing Ethernet. You may need to reboot your computer after starting a hotspot for the first time for this setting to take full effect in Windows
• Give more time for adapters to come up when starting an Access Point to avoid some instances of ‘Hosted Network unavailable’ and similar failed starts.
• Fix a peer scanning deadlock on background threads
• Fix for some clients devices (mostly Android) avoiding a Hotspot or disconnecting from a Hotspot
• New, updated Dispatch tutorial
• Fix Dispatch tutorial ‘Do not show this again’ button
• Detect multiple connections to the same network, which can lead to various connectivity issues
• Sort adapter list in Application Settings by most recent connections
• Fixes around secure connection grouping when an interface is set to NEVER or becomes Overlimit
• Reset connections on other adapters when setting an Application to a specific adapter
• Fix uninstaller not getting created on some systems during a fresh install
• Automatically start service dependencies if they are disabled (WLAN AutoConfig, Windows Management Instrumentation) and warn during install if these services are not present
• Enable Wi-Fi devices that are software-disabled when starting a Hotspot, instead of informing the user that they should enable their Wi-Fi devices.
• Fix a Hotspot UI crash
• Work around some email systems not liking our secured log files
• Stability fixes
• New, updated Activation screens
• Protect against deadlocks causing Hotspot and Dispatch UIs to freeze up
• Stabilize license check on some systems
• Fix Installer hang on ‘Checking software conflicts’
• Fix Hotspot/Dispatch hang on launch
• Support for activation behind a proxy that requires authentication
Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 & Windows XP and Windows Vista (v3.7.1 Only)
Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch Pro v7.3.3 Build 30440 / Connectify Hotspot Pro v3.7.1 Build 25486 / Connectify Dispatch Pro v4.3.
Posted on at