From Wikipedia's new and recently improved content:
- ... that Roses (pictured) by P. S. Krøyer was anonymously donated to theSkagens Museum in 2008 after almost 100 years in private ownership?
- ... that Blackberry Run has "very poor" water quality, but is designated as a high-quality coldwater fishery?
- ... that Basuki Resobowo was a painter and an actor who portrayed a painter?
- ... that Indang Church in Cavite has eight patrons – St. Gregory the Great and the Seven Archangels?
- ... that although Christian Madsen is the son of actor Michael Madsen, it was his grandmother who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting?
- ... that the Georgian nave of St Peter's Church, Formby, Merseyside, and its Gothic Revival chancel have been described as creating a "jarring contrast"?
- ... that after being purged, Romanian communist Mișu Dulgheru went from being a leading figure in the Securitate secret police to heading up Bucharest's waste collectors?