Fish Sweet & Sour Escabeche
Onion Pineapple chunks
Brown Sugar Cornstarch
- Fry the fish into a boiling oil until crispy brown
-Saute the garlic, onion and ginger until colored brown
- Add the carrots and water
- Add vinegar and sugar; mix and taste
- Add the pepper and so with the cornstarch; stir until it sticky
- Add the pineapple chunks
- And finally add the fried fish.
This is my own version of home-made Fish Escabetche. I didn't put the measurement or volume of the ingredients it's up to you how you estimate depending on your needs or the number of people going to eat the food.