1: Here is a list of essential health tips for Nails
Your nails are made up of protein. It is important that you have a proper intake of protein rich foods such as eggs, meat and beans. You can also take drinking protein shakes or vitamin D supplements.
Garlic is very effective to make your nails grow fast. Apply garlic paste to your nails twice a week or simply cut a garlic clove in half and rub it on your nails. Its juices will be absorbed by the nail.
Washing dishes can make your nails weak. The detergents are very harsh for your nails and affect its growth. To protect your fingers from harmful chemicals, always wear gloves.
Trim your nails regularly to get rid of any weak parts and apply petroleum jelly before going to bed. Do not use nail polishes of ordinary brands, go for good brands and use nutrient filled polishes.
Moisturize your nails with olive oil, take few drops of olive oil on your palm and rub it on your nails. Dry and dull nails are prone to breakage.
Avoid biting and scratching your nails as it can make them weak.
Avoid painting your nails with polishes than contain formaldehyde, toluene and sulfonamide. These chemicals are unhealthy for your nails.
2: How to make an orange peel face mask
Things you will need
A mixing spoon
1. Remove the peels from three oranges.
2. Tear the peels into small pieces, wash them, and spread them out for drying.
3. Put the orange peels out in the sun for about three days.
4. Then, collect the dried peels and put them in a blender.
5. Grind them for three to five minutes at high speed to make a fine powder.
6. Now, mix together two teaspoons of the orange peel powder, two teaspoons of plain yogurt and one teaspoon of honey.
Orange peel face mask done.
Now, your homemade orange peel face mask is ready to use.