- 1 Kilo of Pork or Beef cut into cubes
- 2 Bundles of pechay
- 1 bundle long beans cut into 2"
- 8 tbs of Peanut Butter
- 3 cloves garlic choped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 talong/eggplant (cut into 6 pieces)
- 1 small pack of achuete powder
- 1/2 cup cooked bagoong alamang
- 1/2 cup oil
- 10 cups of water
1 . In a large pot, boil the beef or pork in water for 1 1/2 hours until tender . Remove the meat into the pot after boiling.
2. Put Oil into a pan and achuete
3. Sauté onions and garlic, then add the beef/pork and peanut butter. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add the vegetables the pechay, sitaw and eggplant. Cook the vegetables for 2minutes .
5. Serve Hot! Kare-Kare is best with bagoong on side.
Thank you! Buzz, share and subscribe :)