- 1 Kilo of Pork Belly cut in 2 in. cubes
- 2 bundles of sitaw Cut into 3
- 1 White Onion sliced thinly
- 1 Small tomato diced
- 1 Labanos
- 1 Sampalok Powder Mix
- 2 bundles of okra cut into 2
- 2 Pcs. Of Siling Mahaba (Finger Peppers)
- 1 Tsp Magic Sarap(MSG, Vetsin)
- 1 1/2 Liter of water
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot add water and pork and bring it to a boil for 20 Minutes. .
- Add onions, tomatoes, siling mahaba, (finger peppers) msg, (vetsin) and the sinigang mix and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the Labanos, and let it simmer for another 8 minutes.
- add the string beans and cook for another 8 min (sitaw).
- Finally add the (Kangkong) and add salt if needed. Let it cook for 5 more minutes and it’s ready.
- Serve with rice. :)