There's a moment that you are not in a good mood or you feel embarrass to someone who wants to argue with you. But the best thing to do is hold your temper down.
There are some tips on how to control your temper.
- Take a deep breath to control your temper
- stop for a while then count for a while from 1 to 10 or 10 to 1 to feel a bit calmer.
- Don't argue with them or stop talking with them with at least 30 seconds.
- Think the good things happened to you
- Always remember that being always patience results to a better person.
Try it to someone arguing with you, it is nice to talk them with a calmer.