Every once in awhile when I'm using the Opera web browser, after a few minutes of silence, I'll switch over to the other tab where YouTube is supposed to be playing and see that instead of the music playing like it should, I get an error.
It's nothing major, mind you; it's more of an inconvenience. All I have to do is refresh the page and voila! the video loads and I'm back to listening to the tunes.
Another thing I've noticed is that, even if I just have a tab opened in the Opera browser and I'm watching a video on YouTube and nothing else, I can't click on anything for the first 30 seconds or so. I can move the cursor around but I can't select anything whatsoever. After I wait for a bit, everything is back to normal.
At first I thought it was because I may have screwed up on the install of the new hard drive but when I access YouTube on Firefox, I don't have this problem so I'm assuming that the Opera web browser is being a bit finicky.
While I could use Firefox to access YouTube while I use the Opera web browser to write on here, I find that Firefox tends to be a bit of a resource hog.