During the ancient times, women are not allowed to be formally educated. They cannot have jobs like men have. They are often trained and educated to be good housewives and mothers. But these 5 women changed history and empowered womanhood.
1. Cleopatra VII, Queen of Egypt for standing against the Roman Empire.
2. Joan of Arc, Patron saint of France against the powerful English occupation.
3. Queen Elizabeth I of England fought against the powerful Spanish Armada
4. Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of U.K, one of the most greatest prime ministers in the U.K
5. Marie Curie - Female scientist popularly known with her research in radioactivity.
If you have the time, come visit my blog at http://www.sweetsidesheena.com
Have a nice day!