Benefits of using chocolate with cocoa extract
Cocoa beans contain over 300 natural ingredients beneficial to health. Among these are very important bioflavonoids.
Cocoa beans also contain vitamins and minerals and a high dose of potassium and copper, which supports the cardiovascular system which carries oxygen and iron in the body.
Calcium and magnesium found in cocoa beans that are beneficial for all organs in our body.
Cocoa beans also contain a substance called epicatechin. This substance is so beneficial that Harvard researchers claimed to be included on the list of vitamins. It is believed that this substance has effects as anesthesia or pelicilina. This substance decreases the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer and accidents. Unfortunately many cocoa-based products do not contain this substance because it has a specific taste.
Cocoa beans were grown first in Africa, Asia and Central America and South America. Cocoa beans grow in tree called Theobroma Cacao in translation meaning "food of God".
This name is fully deserved because cocoa beans have many health benefits:
1. cacoo beans are considered a natural antidepressant. These berries contain dopamine and serotonin which promotes good mood. In addition they contain tryptophan which helps to manufacture serotonin.
2. The antioxidant effect. Research shows that cocoa beans are one of the most powerful sources of antioxidants. It contains 3 times more antioxidants than green tea and red wine than 2 times. Antioxidants have numerous health benefits such as reducing the risk of cancer and reduce cholesterol.
3. Protect the cardiovascular system. The cocoa beans are beneficial for the cardiovascular system because they contain polyphenols which have been found to be beneficial to the health of the heart. Research shows that the polyphenols found in cocoa beans regulates blood pressure.
Cocoa beans contain magnesium. This is another nutrient that promotes heart health. Magnesium improves and strengthens heart activity. Magnesium reduces the risk of developing blood clots. This reduces the risk of heart attack.
4. Amplify energy level. Cocoa beans anxietarea reduce and increase alertness. Very important is the fact that a cup of cocoa offer the same energy as a cup of coffee but without the side effects of coffee.
5. Decreased weight. Numerous studies indicate that cocoa beans help in weight loss. The explanation would be that cocoa polyphenols existing in it increases insulin sensitivity.
Currently researchers are studying the link between obesity and insulin resistance syndrome. Besides this cocoa beans help to move mentally easier for a diet.