Here are just a few fun facts about sleep that I thought I should share with all of you:
1. Sleep is just as important as diet and exercise.
2. Humans are the only mammals that willingly delay sleep.
3. Teens need between 8.5 and 9.25 hours of sleep each night.
4. Sleeping helps you remember important things.
5. Women who sleep less than five hours of sleep each night gain weight quicker than those who sleep 7 or more hours each night.
6. The average person sleeps about 649,401
7. While sleeping, your brain is not at rest.
8.You breathe better when you are asleep.
9. If you snore at night it is a sign you are not getting enough oxygen intake and you should probably see a doctor because it is unhealthy to snore.
10. Kids who get less sleep tend to have behavior problems such as anxiety or depression.
Comment below what you wanna know about next time!