It is not at all difficult to wash and maintain your car. At the same time if you will keep a routine check on the cleaning of your automobile, you will never have to struggle much in the cleaning endeavors. A washed and well maintain car appeals everyone. And if you are spending so much on the car then why not to take complete care of it.
Let’s take a look at some of the points that will help you in cleaning:
- It is suggested to use a car cleaning detergent especially that is available in an automobile shop. They will not only provide you with the best thing but also give you some cool tips on how to use it for brilliant cleaning. I have seen many people who use ordinary detergents to wash the car. Certainly, they don’t realize the trouble that is caused afterwards. These detergents majorly affect the luster of the car.
- Also it is highly prohibited to use steel sponge to clean the car. These sponges will create scratches on the car and you will end up by damaging the outer of the car. Use a nice sponge that can easily scrub away all the dirt from the car, without damaging its look. Also you must use a lot of water. Firstly, you need to apply a mild soap on the car then use a sponge to clean the car. Later you will need a lot of water to rinse the soap from car body.
- A cool lovely day is best suited to wash your car. Least you can do is to keep the car in shade while you wash it. There is a lot of instructions given by professionals of car cleaning and they strictly prohibit cleaning car when it is exposed to the sunlight. When you clean the car in sunlight, water evaporates quickly leaving bad marks on the car. It will do nothing else but increase your overall task.
- Well, you surely need help from a best car vacuum in order to achieve finest cleaning from inside out. Without a vacuum cleaner you cannot expect the car to be completely cleaned from inside. Even if you give out your car to a professional for cleaning purposes, you will see that they will use a vacuum cleaner and extract away all the impurities from inside.
- Well, another essential tip to keep in mind is that you must wash your car starting from the top and then make your way towards the bottom of the car. As soon as you will move towards the bottom, you will find your car completely clean from the top. Never start from the base because the dirty water flows downwards and if you start cleaning from the bottom, you will have to do this again and again.
These are some simple tips that will help you in easy cleaning your car. I will recommend it to all my friends that are reading my article