- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut-milk beverage or almond milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha (green tea powder)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, granola, and/or raspberries (for serving)
Soak oats and chia seeds in coconut milk in a small bowl at least 10 minutes and up to overnight. Transfer to a blender and add avocado, ginger, mango, spinach, almond butter, and matcha. Puree until smooth, then divide among 2 bowls. Top with coconut, granola, and/or raspberries and serve.
do ahead:To shorten prep time in the morning, soak oats and chia seeds the night before. Assemble all other ingredients except the avocado in a resealable container or blender pitcher and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, combine soaked oats and chia, avocado, and refrigerated ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.