Action in the event of fire
As we all understand, there must be certain guidelines or procedure to follow in case you discover a fire, Many calls or incidents happen and cause damage to property, injuries to people and sometimes death because we don’t know what our individual responsibilities is in the event of fire.
- Raise the alarm
2. Call the fire department
3. Attack the fire
Fire safety tips
1. Notifying fire department quickly and correctly in case of fire or emergency
2. Practice your planned escape.
3. Stay low and go
4. Keep fire escape clear
5. Matches: keep away from the reach of the children
6. Good smoking habits
7. Stop, drop, and roll.
8. Take care in the kitchen.
9. Keep some space around appliances.
10. Overloaded connection/ socket
11. Install and maintain life saving detectors.
12. Cool water for burns
13. Good housekeeping.
Basic fire fighting
To give personnel a basic knowledge of:
2. Portable fire equipment
3. Life saving equipment
4. Survival techniques and procedures to follow