- Market price of share is low this is opportunity for company to increase its share holders.
- Opportunity to start textile industry
- It can supply of electricity.
- Can produce his own sugar cane.
- Company is not paying any dividend last five years so share holders can demand of dividend.
- Claims on the company are more than its assets.
- Other sugar firm can acquire him.
- Chances of bank -rupcy.
I have used different tools and techniques to measure the performance of the Kohinoor sugar mill. I have done common size horizontal & vertical analysis, ratio analysis and apply univariate and multivariate models and comparison with other firms of this industry and conclude that the performance of Kohinoor sugar mill is very bad. And there are many chances of failure.