1kg Chicken (cut into serving pcs)
1 tbs Curry Powder
1 Red and 1 Green Bell Peppers, cut in thick strips
2 cups Coconut Milk
3 medium Potatoes, cubed
1 cloved Garlic, minced
1 medium Onions, chopped
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 tablespoons Cooking Oil, for sauteing
2 tbspn Patis or fish sauce to taste
1. In a large pan, saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add the curry powder and fish sauce.
4. Cook a bit more before adding the coconut milk.
5. Bring to a boil, then add potatoes and bell peppers and cook for another 15 minutes or till the potatoes are tender.
6. Lower heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Season with ground pepper.
8. Serve with rice.