Deputy Commissioner Haripur paid a surprise visit to Government High School Kundi Tehsil Ghazi, District Haripur on 10-11-2015 at 09:50 AM. The various indicators are as under:-
1. All the staff was found present.
2. Staff room of the school was found in a deplorable condition needing immediate repair and maintenance. (DEO Male, Haripur for necessary action).
3. As per attendance register total number of teaching staff was 11 and 02 posts of SST (General) and SST (BIO) are vacant. In this regard DEO (Male) to take up the case with the concerned authority for making up of the deficiency of the teaching staff.
4. Total enrollment of the students in the school was 224 out of which 32 students were found absent. (Principal of the school was directed to control over the absenteeism).
5. Tube well bore for drinking water was found not functional. TMO, Ghazi was directed to take immediate action for repair and maintenance of the said tube well for ensuring of clean drinking water supply to the students and staff of the school.