Option 1: Reset your pattern with your Google Account
- After you've tried multiple times to unlock your device, you'll see "Forgot pattern" on your lock screen. Touch Forgot pattern.
- When prompted, enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your device.
- Reset your device's screen lock.
How To Unlock/Reset a Pattern Screen Lock on an Android Device
The built-in pattern lock tool is useful for adding an extra layer of security to your Android smartphone. What happen if you forgot your pattern and want to know how to unlock android phone or tablet? Pattern lock is very important for those who have sensitive data or have personal files in their android devices. This will help you to prevent your device from unauthorized use but the trouble starts when you forget it. This tutorial will show you how to unlock and reset your android device lock pattern if you have forgotten your lock pattern and can remember your Google/Gmail account.
Today many android phone user use the inbuilt unlock pattern to give security to their phones. This is very easy to use but some times after many wrong attempts it locked permanently after that you need to enter the user id you enter in the google play store to unlock phone but there is some problem to unlock again if u stop data usage in your device so it can’t be connected with internet and then you cannot unlock phone without this trick.
Unlock pattern without Google account:
In this tutorial will show you how to unlock and reset your android device lock pattern if you have forgotten your lock patter. Just follow these simple steps to unlock your phone and use again free of cost.
- Just switch off you android phone and then wait for second to switched of it.
- Now hold this buttons all together at the same time “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button” until the phone boots (if you device doesn’t have a home button just hold together volume up key and power key
- Now a screen like DOS will come up with different options
- Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data” depending on which is on your device.
- After clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now ” and wait for your phone to reboot.
This method deletes all your data and apps. In step 2 of this method we use three keys Volume up, power and home. But in some phones home is not available so you can press Volume up and down with power button. Here we are not going to tell you all combination of buttons for factory reset. So you can search for your specified android smartphone or tablet.
how can unlock android phone
Posted on at