I will guide you, all step by step, how to you remove forgotten Pattern/Password code on your Android devices. There are a number of ways to sort out this problem. So, follow the below instructions and methods to remove forgot Password code on any Android and Tablet devices.
How to Unlock Forgotten Android Patterns Device using your Gmail Account,
You probably would have registered your device with you your Google account, so after trying too many patterns it should have given or should give you a message similar to this saying,
“You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Please try again in 30 Seconds”
After you 30 seconds, try again, and this time it will give you another option, “Forgot password“, here you are supposed to tap it and it will ask you your Gmail account, so just need to fill in the required info and it will then guide you further.
That’s it, if you had registered your device, using your Gmail account, but there might be some people who don’t know the Gmail id with which it is registered or any other reason, so for that follow the below instructions to remove the Password code Pattern or forgotten Password code Lock on Android.
How to Recover Forgotten Pattern Lock on Android Phones or Tablets
1. First of all connect your device to the PC and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
2. Now on your Windows PC, Go to START->RUN–>Type CMD
3. Now one by one type the following commands in the command window;
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedout permanently’;
4. After applying the above stated commands, reboot your device now. After normal reboot, you again will notice Lock pattern screen, but this time, you will have the choice to create a new pattern lock code for your device.
What if this does not work for, I still have got another way left to which will completely remove forgotten pattern or password code lock from your Android device.
How to Completely Remove the Forgotten Password code Lock on Android
This method, is probably the easiest to get access to your locker android phone, but with one limitation, and that is, it will wipe all data from your device, which includes, your contacts, apps and so on, using this method, you will factory reset your Android device and it is the last option left to access your device if other methods have not worked for you, and this one will probably will work.
1. Switch-Off your device
2. Now at the same time, Hold the Volume Up/Down + Power Button, to Turn-On your device, keep holding unless you see the Android System Recovery Menu. (Note that, depending on your device, you may different key combination to enter the Android system recovery mode)
How to: Wipe data/Factory reset Android Phone
3. Now use your Volume Up/Down keys to navigate through options and power button, to select options.
4. Now as we want to wipe data/factory reset, so choose it and confirm yes to factory reset your android phone.
5. Once you factory reset, from the menu, select Reboot system now option to reboot your device.
That’s it folks, hopefully all three methods have helped you, to remove forgotten Password code/Patterns on your Android Phone or tablet. If it was useful for you, share it with your friends and leave a comment in the comment section, or if in case you’re unable to get solved your problem, let us know in the comment section.