Today i am going to share with you a very simple kabab recipe. This is for 5-6 people. Try this at home and enjoy.
- Mince (keema) 1kg
- Onion 1 choped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tale spoon
- Garm masala 2 table spoons
- Coriander leave 1 bunch
- Dry coriander powder 1 table spoon
- Bread 1 slice
- Lemon juice 2 table spoons
- Red chillies 1 table spoon
- Green chillies 1-2
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- In a blender add mince, chopped onion, green chillies, all spices, ginger garlic paste lemon juice, bread slice and blend it.
- Bread slice will prevent kababs to shred.
- Make round patties of this mixture and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take a pan add oil let to heat.
- No add patties in this oil and shallow fry.
- Serve with green chatni or ketchup.