MIXED VEGETABLE CURRY
- Onion sliced 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Cauliflower 1 cup
- Peas 1 cup
- Potatoes 4-5
- Carrot 1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 table spoon
- Green chillies 2-3
- Red chillies powder 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 table spoon
- Oil to fry
- Cumin seeds 1 table spoon
- Take oil in pan and add cumin seeds let them to pop.
- Add sliced onion, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chillies, salt and ginger garlic paste. Fry it for 5/6 minutes.
- Add all vegetables fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped green chillies; add 1 cup water cover the pan for 5 minutes. Make sure all vegetables are properly cooked. Keep the curry level as you require.
- Serve with chapatti or rice.