Potato and egg curry
Potato and egg curry is very delicious and easy to make recipe. As there are a lot of methods to make potato egg curry but I will share a very simple recipe I am sure you will enjoy it. I made this curry last night and believe me I was fantastic. Try this at home and enjoy!!!!!!!
- Potatoes 4-5
- Eggs 3-4
- Onion 2 medium size
- Tomato 2
- Garlic paste 1 table spoon
- All spices 1 table spoon powder
- Red chillies ½ table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 tee spoon
- Green chillies 2-3
- Cumin seeds 1 table spoon
- Oil 3 table spoon
- Take oil in cooking pan add cumin seeds and let them to pop.
- Add onion and golden fry.
- Now add tomatoes and garlic paste.
- After 2-3 minutes now add red chillies, turmeric powder and salt.
- When the oil leaves the sides of pan add potatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water sprinkle the crushed green chillies and cover the pan.
- Take another pan boil eggs. These eggs must be hard boil.
- Slice the boiled eggs.
- When the potatoes are softened and oil comes on the surface of curry turn off flame.
- Now sprinkle all spices powder.
- Add sliced eggs and serve with rice or roti.