Nintendo just did an excellent live event I've got you covered right here on my blog. This post is about the Super Smash Bros news. Here is what you missed:
- You can you use your Miis as fighters in Super Smash Bros. Now you or even Reggie from Nintendo can join the fight
- There are three types of fighters.
- Brawlers - uses hand to hand combat
- Swordfighters - uses a sword like Link
- Gunners - uses blasters like Samus/Megaman
- Finally after some heavy rumors the goddess Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising has been announced as a playable character in Super Smash Bros for WiiU and 3DS
- She will use many of the powers that Pit had in Kid: Icarus Uprising
- They made it look like Dark Pit would be playable but there was no such announcement. We also hear a clip of Viridi's voice, but again there was no announcement.
- Rumored toys that will connect to the game via the WiiU game pad
- Will alter the gameplay somehow but they were not very clear
- They are also in development for other games like Mario Kart 8
STAY TUNED TO MY BLOG FOR MORE E3 RECAPS!!!