Delft is a city in The Netherlands which is located in the South Holland province. Delft was derived from the dutch word "delven' which means digging. Delft is known for it's canals and Delft Blue pottery. There are lots of things to see and do in Delft.
1. Visit the old and new church in Delft.
2. Climb the new church tower
3. Take a boat trip along Delft canal.
4. Visit the Royal Dutch Delftware Manufactory.
5. Create your own Delft Blue pieces/Delftware by joining a 1 Day painitng workshop in Royal Dutch Delftware Manufactory.
You can read my complete list on my blog oishiberry.com