This beautiful Paki-land never fails to amaze us. The diverse picturesque sights it has to offer is unbelievable. Apart from the high mountains, beautifully flowing rivers and landscapes; our Pakistan has mesmerizing, vast fields of Sunflowers which are also known as ‘Sooraj Mukhi’. The fields are spread across in different parts of Pakistan which include: Hyderabad Sindh, Khaanewal Punjab, Multan Punjab and more. Pretty awesome right?
Sunflowers are bright and cheery, and as warm and inviting as the sweet summer sun. A perfect flower to lift someone’s spirits up. We all love the vibrant colored flowers now don’t we?
Have a look at these yellow fields and be ready to be amazed by the beauty of Pakistan!
1. A man in his bicycle passing through the bright colored field.
2. People riding on a donkey cart in a village, alongside a sunflower field.
3. The lush sunflowers perfectly contrasting with the bright blue sky.
4. How beautiful does that tree look among the gorgeous yellow flowers?
5. As the yellow bursts of color covers the entire field. Ravishing!
6. So captivating! Doesn’t this picture make you smile?
7. A breathtaking shot captured during a perfect sunset.
8. Who doesn’t love the magical sunsets and the fabulous field of sunflowers?
9. The ever so amazing blue sky, and the vast verdant field
10. When heliotropism takes place (the sunflowers face the sun and track it across the sky)
Amazed by this sight? Haven’t seen a sunflower field before? Well, it’s now time to pay a visit, and capture the beauty! Pakistans beauty has o bo’undaries <3