The Lumix GH3 is an excellent camera for video professionals, Panasonic main aim for the GH3 was to give it greater appeal to serious photographers and filmmakers. Full HD footage can be recorded in AVCHD, MP4 or MOV formats, at a range of frame rates including 50p, 50i, 25p and 24p.
Last years with the announcement of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3, it was clear that Panasonic believes accessible manual camera controls, durable build and video capability can sell a camera, without depending on the Micro Four Thirds advantage of smaller body sizes. It's a 16-megapixel design that is quite popular for videographers, it's a very capable still camera.
A flagship stills and video model designed for enthusiasts who demand a well-handling, responsive and customizable camera with all the latest technology the company has to offer.
Shot on Lumix GH3 - 50 mbps 1080PMOV
Excellent video quality and features. 6.2fps continuous shooting. . Sharp vari-angle touch-screen LCD. EVF. Built-in flash. Wi-Fi. Dustproof and splashproof design.
Lumix-GH3 key features
- 16MP Live MOS sensor with three-core Venus 7 FHD engine
- Magnesium alloy body with weather sealing (dust and splash proof)
- ISO 200-12800 (extended range of ISO 125-25600)
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- AF speed of 0.07 seconds
- 1.7 million dot equiv. 16:9 ratio OLED viewfinder (873 x 500 pixels)
- 614k dot 3" OLED rear screen (640 x 480 pixels)
- Full HD 60p/50p video with 30p/25p option
- MOV (h.264), MP4 and AVCHD formats
- Video bit rates of 50Mbps in IPB and 72Mbps in All-I compression modes
- Timecode support in MOV(H.264) and AVCHD formats
- 3.5mm mic socket and headphone socket
- Four channel wireless control for the optional DMW-FL360L external flash
- PC socket
- iOS and Android app control via Wi-Fi
Some still photo taken using Panasonic GH3 - By Jamil Yosufi
Bamyan - Bandamir Highway Road
Kabul Sky, Sunset_ Makroryan 3
Shot with Nikon 18-50 lens with Micro _ a watch in my friend's hand
Kabul Cloud Scene _ Makroryan 3