Its Friday, January 11th, 2013.
1. Interview with Dr. Augustine Y. Cheung, Chairman and CEO of Medifocus, Inc.
Medifocus is our new potential client for Target Marketing Annex.
2. Ushma S. Neill, Executive Editor of JCI, interviewed Nobel Prize winner Paul Greengard.
Paul Greengard is an American neuroscientist best known for his work on the molecular and cellular function of neurons. In 2000 Greengard awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine for his discoveries concerning signal transduction in the nervous system. He is currently Vincent Astor Professor at Rockefeller University, and serves on the Scientific Advisory Board of Cure Alzheimer's Fund.
(Ushma S. Neill interviewing Paul Greengard)
3. Mike Sweeney, head of Target Marketing Annex, discussed with Fereshteh Forough her initiative to write overview of CBS "60 minutes".
Read An Afghan Perspective on CBS's 60 Minutes
1. Amory Millard – Business Development and Licensing Head of Cupcake Digital
2. Linnette Attai of Playwell on Regulatory Issues for App Developers
3. Linnette Attai of Playwell on Cupcake Digital
4. Next steps for Cupcake Digital with Linnette Attai of Playwell
5. Paul Levitz of Cupcake Digital Weighs in on Historic Characters and Brands
6. Updated Cupcake Digital Kids at Play
I uploaded 9 fantastic videos of Mike Swain's Basic Judo:
is one of the most successful American judokas
. Swain became the first American male to win the Judo World Championships
when he took the gold medal in 1987. He was a member of four US Olympic Judo teams (1980*, 1984,1988, 1992) Olympics
, winning a bronze medal in 1988.
For all judo fighters its a very very good material.